We have received the following information following the initial consultation for Harston:
Have your say – A10 Harston Walking and Cycling Improvements
We would like to hear your views on Walking and Cycling improvements along the A10 in Harston.
The improvements include:
- A controlled pedestrian crossing between Church Street and Station Road.
- ‘Give Way’ markings on the cycleway at either side of the two junctions between High Street and Church Street.
- ‘Keep Clear’ markings will be provided on the Cambridge bound side of High Street (Church Street junction) to help the traffic flow of cars turning right.
- Additional parking bays will be provided near the village store to compensate for the removal of the lay-by on the Cambridge bound side of the road.
- Improvements to the southern entrance of the petrol station to highlight the cycleway.
- Pedestrian phase to be added to the traffic lights on the London Road junction.
For more information please see the attached leaflet or visit our website http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/a10-harston by Monday, 27 June.
The design drawings can be viewed at the above link.
The PDF leaflet being distributed in Harston can be viewed or downloaded here